When it comes to your money and your financial situation, we mean business. Cash Money is dedicated to being a responsible lender and helping you be a responsible borrower. We provide personal loans in the form of cash advances to Canadians who find themselves short on cash before payday. These loans are meant to be a short-term solution that can tie you over for a few days or weeks.
While a Cash Money loan may be a good solution right now, we know they aren't a long-term solution to manage debt or budget your finances. Take a look at the Resource Center.
Cash Money Resources
- Debt Management
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Keys to Responsible Borrowing
- Rates and Terms
- Why Cash Money
- Canadian Bankers Association: Research Canadian banks and financial issues that affect you.
- Canadian Payday Loan Association (CPLA): Find credit counseling services available in your region on the CPLA website.
- Get Smarter About Money: Get answers to all of your money questions, from banking accounts to managing debt.
- My Money Coach: Join a free, online workshop to create a money action plan.
- Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA): Use this "one-stop-shop" to better manage your debt.
- Practical Money Skills Canada: Understand the basics of money management so you can enjoy today and build a strong financial future.
- What Teachers Never Told You: Learn "what your teachers never taught you in school" - a fun, interactive presentation on understanding your finances.