Select a help topic below to learn more.
If your income has been impacted and you are unable to make an upcoming payment we want to work with you. Please call us at 1-833-494-2274 to see what loan repayment options may be available for you.
Please call 1-877-857-7805 and one of our Customer Care Specialists will work with you to determine how we can provide relief based on your specific circumstance.
As always, our Customers are our top priority. We want to share the steps we are taking to navigate this challenging time.Depending on a Customer’s circumstance we are providing relief in a number of ways, ranging from due date changes, interest or fee forgiveness, payment waivers, payment plans or loan protection claims (if eligible).
- Due date changes – the quickest way to change your due date is through your online account or the mobile app.
- To set up a payment plan, payment waiver or inquire about interest or fee forgiveness call 1-833-494-2274.
- If you have a past due payment, please call 1-877-857-7805.
- Loan protection claims – the quickest way to file a loan protection claim is by logging into your online account and selecting “Submit Claim”. You can also complete the claims forms found here and email them to email@example.com.
You may extend your due date up to 4 days on payday loans, up to 5 days on a line of credit, and up to 7 days on installment loans. Due date extensions can be done through your online account or the mobile app. If you need to extend your due date longer than allowed through your online account, please call 1-833-494-2274 so we can work with you.
Yes, Cash Money offers an essential public service and based on the guidance we’ve received and the actions we’ve taken, our stores will remain open for business. In our stores, we’re doing all we can to make you feel safe, comfortable and welcome. Store hours have been altered to allow for additional time to clean and sanitize. Stores are currently open Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm and closed Sunday. Please note that operating hours may be adjusted and/or stores may be temporarily closed as needed. If anything changes, we will make the necessary updates to our website (you can check the home page, this page, or our store locator).
The safety and security of our Customers, team members and communities remains our top priority. We’re following the latest guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization and have taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of everyone.
As a result, in stores we are:
- Increasing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Disinfecting common surfaces more frequently.
- Making hand sanitizers readily available.
- Encouraging everyone to keep a safe distance with friendly signs.
- Altering store hours to allow for additional cleaning procedures and limiting social distancing.
- Encouraging Customers to use the drive-thru if available.
- Educating our employees on best practices recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization in order to prevent and reduce exposure.
- Providing masks to our store operators.
- We will dedicate 1 hour to Seniors 60+ and higher risk individuals before normal operating hours (Example: For stores that open at 10am, the dedicated hour will be from 9am - 10am local time) on the following days:
- If an employee is experiencing symptoms or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, they are asked to stay home. We also ask the same of our guests who may suspect they’re sick.
Yes, we accept government assisted income including Employment Insurance, Child Tax Benefits, Social Assistance and Canada Pension Plan. We are unable to accept Social Assistance as a form of income for Manitoba residents.
If you choose to pay off your loan in cash at a Cash Money store, you can immediately take out another loan. If you choose to repay your loan by having the funds automatically transferred from your bank account, we will need documentation showing that the payment cleared if you want another loan right away.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Open Chequing Account
- Source of Income
- ID Showing You’re 18 or Older
- Working Phone Number
If you don’t have a paystub or bank documents, we are happy to work with you to verify your income and bank account at a Cash Money store.
Health Cards are accepted as valid ID. However, Health Cards issued in Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island are not accepted.