Payday Loan Questions
Select a help topic below to learn more.
It's actually quite simple and takes just minutes to complete! Using our online application, just follow these simple steps:
- 1. Create a Cash Money account with your contact, employment and bank account information.
- 2. Submit your application and get an instant lending decision.
- 3. Select the amount of money you'd like to borrow.
- 4. Review and electronically sign your loan documents online.
- 5. Choose to pick up your funds at a Cash Money store, get your funds via INTERAC E-transfer® in about 2 hours, or we can direct deposit your money to your bank account.
To apply for a Cash Money loan online, you must be 18 years old and will need to provide the following information:
- 1. Open chequing account in your name (you will need to provide your branch transit number, financial institution number and your bank account number)
- 2. Proof of recurring income (you will need to provide your gross/net income, pay cycle frequency, hire date, and employer name and phone number)
- 3. Working telephone number
- 4. Valid email address
We offer different ways to receive your money, based on where you choose to apply.
|How did you apply?||Get Cash at a Store||Direct Deposit||Load to Opt+||INTERAC E-transfer®|
|In a store|
For your convenience, Cash Money direct deposits your funds to your bank account. You may also elect to pick up your cash immediately in a Cash Money store, receive your funds via INTERAC E-transfer®, or if you have an Opt+ Prepaid Mastercard®, you are eligible get your cash instantly loaded onto your card.
If you choose INTERAC E-transfer®, you will receive your funds approximately 2 hours after your access code has been submitted, during the following times:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET Loans completed outside of these times (Sundays and banking holidays included) will be funded during the next available transfer time.
Cash Money transfers funds for EFT processing three times each banking business day. See the chart below for anticipated EFT funding times. While we transfer funds at the earliest available time, funding times vary by bank.
Funds Transfered for Processing
|3:30 a.m. ET
|12:30 p.m. ET
|10:00 p.m. ET
|Royal Bank of Canada Customers
Loans completed prior to the transfer times shown will be funded about 3 hours after the transfer time on banking business days.*
|All Other Bank Customers
Loans completed prior to the transfer times shown will be funded about 24 hours after the transfer time on banking business days.*
*Banking business days do not include weekends or banking holidays.
Weekends: Loans completed after the final transfer time on Friday will be transferred on the next banking business day at the first available transfer time.
Banking Holidays: Loans completed on a banking holiday will be transferred on the next banking business day at the first available transfer time.
Cash Money online payday loans range from $100 - $1,500. However, since we are licenced in every province in which we lend, the maximum loan amount we can lend is set by provincial legislation. Visit our rates and terms page to find out how much Cash Money can lend in your province.
At Cash Money, you can choose how you want to repay your payday loan. You can choose to pay in cash or by debit, or you can also leave us with a post-dated personal cheque.
As part of our commitment to responsible lending, we require full payment on your due date. If an unavoidable circumstance arises, please contact Customer Relations at 1-877-526-6639. One of our Team Representatives will discuss your available options and work with you to resolve your situation.
Yes! You can pay off your loan in store with cash, debit, or a post-dated personal cheque.
As part of our commitment to responsible lending, we require full payment on your due date. If an unavoidable circumstance arises, please contact our Customer Relations Team at 1-877-526-6639. One of our Team Representatives will discuss your available options and work with you to resolve your situation.
If you applied by phone you will login to our website and electronically sign your loan documents. If you applied online you will sign your loan documents by initialing them online.
You must present a recurring source of income. Unemployment and disability are accepted.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Open Chequing Account
- Source of Income
- ID Showing You’re 18 or Older
- Working Phone Number
If you don’t have a paystub or bank documents, we are happy to work with you to verify your income and bank account at a Cash Money store.
If you are filling out your application online or over the phone, and you are asked to submit a copy of your bank statement, you can email an electronic copy to our Customer Service Team at CustomerService@CashMoney.ca.
Health Cards are accepted as valid ID in some provinces. Health Cards issued in Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island are not accepted.